fucking great big shadow

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ballinluig, May 17, 2010.

1. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

its like its just waiting to fucking grab u. u try and try so hard and eventually u do get a wee break, ive had 6 months of pure joy- well to others is just every day living, but for me it was brilliant. I could open letters without getting stressed. I could look and complete the washing up without crying and falling to the ground in a heep. I even managed to hoover!!!! yeah.

but again its fucking here. its grabbed u, sufficating, smoothering u. telling u ur shite, ur a crap mother. u dont deserve to have happyness.

WHY?

What have i done in life to deserve this. I try to be a good person, to be a good christian. To help others.

Im so sad, no, im so depressed and even suicidal.

Im trying to help keep a young lass in this world, but how can i tell her why stay on this earth when im not wanting to be here. I ddont know what to do.

donnax

2. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I am in the exact same position. Just had a 5 month break and now it's back :( I guess all we can do is ride it out :hug:

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I have the same problem, how do I tell others life is worth it when I am planning to end money? I try to not tell people they should keep living instead I try to advise them on their situation. Not much help I know but it keeps you from being a hypocrite.