Fucking Hell

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Deathly Strike, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I Just Wanna Fucking Die!

Why Does No-one Believe Anything I Say? I Fucking Love Her, And I Am Madly In Love With Her, And She Doesn't Fucking Believe Me. Crying Isn't Enough This Time. I Fucking Want It Over!

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Calm down. You're under a lot of emotional distress at the moment, so take a deep breath.

Can you tell us more about this? You're not exactly alone: the guy that I want most is taken...

I'm just a PM away if you need me.

Keep talking to us and hang on. :hug:

3. Deathly Strike

I'm madly in love with this girl, but she just doesn't realise it.

I want to spend my entire life with her, like, I'm willing to offer hand my hand in marriage even, and give her the children she wants and she still doesn't know. She said yes, but we keep arguing and I fear I'm going to lose her. The truth is if I lose her, I lose my life. A life without her is a life not worth living. I love her so much.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I hope you don't do anything to yourself. You never know what'll happen in the future, give it some time hun.

What all is going on with your girlfriend and you to make you feel so desperate to die? Would you like to talk about it? Might make you feel better. We are here to support you, try and stay safe dear. :hug:

5. Deathly Strike

She just doesn't believe me when I say I love her.

I used to have a thing with her best friend, and that gets on her nerves. Since I met this girl, me and her friend stopped talking, pretty much hating each other, and I'm fine with that. She was a lying, backstabbing bitch. Anyway, my girlfriend has always been somewhat insecure but lately more than ever, and now I know why. Her friend - my ex - has told her that she misses me, and now my girlfriend fears I'll end up going back to my ex - her best friend. Its not like that at all. I'm very much in love with my girlfriend [I just asked her to marry me the other night, and she said yes] but she still doesn't trust/believe me. It hurts when she says that, because I want 'us' to happen so badly. I think I'm losing her thus losing my life.

:sad:

6. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

DITTO BIG TIME!:mad: