Fucking Hell

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Matt93, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I'm actually fucking sick to the fucking teeth. I lost my girlfriend a few weeks ago, but I've always had reserved feelings for someone else. I mean I LOVED my girlfriend like nothing else, but I've had feelings for someone else for years.

Now she knows, she refuses to talk to me, look at me and all sorts. I put everything I have left into trying to create something, and at first she says, "Oh I feel that way too!" Now she won't even talk to me. I'm just fucking sick of people fucking messing me around.

I've got a fair fucking deal. Kill the 'Real Life Gamers'. Kill the people that play with other people's lives. World would be a happier fucking place.

2. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

please dont worry, everything will be alright.
    i understand that you loved your girlfriend very much. and i know its confusing when you love someone but then have more feelings on the other hand. maybe you should try messaging your girlfriend about everything you are feeling, instead of acctually saying it to her, so you will know she will read it. if she still doesnt respond / understand, then give her some time. if that still doesnt work, then she isnt worth your time. maybe you should give the other person you have feelings for a try? if you need someone to talk to, im always here! take care.. :)