fucking hurtful ignorance of others

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by poisonedresistance, Feb 2, 2016.

1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

SO TODAY IM FUCKED OFF, OMFG, ITS LIKE NOTHING IS FUCKING PRIVATE, NOTHIING, everything is an open fucking book and sometimes i just want to smash the shit out of someone with that god damn book.

I mean for fucks sake, sometimes,,, i dunno even though some things are small ,, but it doesnt seem to matter, maybe im just over sensitive,

but blahhhhhhhhhhh

2. sofie

sofie Banned Member

I am not sure what's going on but I hope you can find a way to calm down with this. If someone violated your privacy, I would address it with them.

2 people like this.
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you are upset angry pissed off whatever, I am glad that you feel that you can Vent in here, this is a safe place where no one judges you. If it works for you and you feel the need, If you ever need or want to talk, I guess that you know there are others in here that will listen, I want to say it does not matter if the things are small or gigantic, you are right it should not matter if your privacy or your rights are violated. I have felt that way a few times, it does not matter if you are oversensitive either, if you feel hurt, damaged, or just offended in any way then you have the right to express it, just be sure that you are not hurting someone else with your actions nor violate their privacy or rights. We are here for you! Please Be Safe and Take Care of Yourself!

2 people like this.
  4. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

see, then thigns appear to calm down, and then i was offered an apology, but who starts an apology with im sorry but,,,,,
    At that point i literally flipped my lid and just gave in.
    maybe i need a spine and stop giving in so easily and fight, but you cant educate pork, how can you show someone is wrong when they chose not to see it themselves. Sometimes the small things hurt so much more than the big things, the big things are what they are, the small things are what provide the foundation