Fucking knew it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i am soooo fucking pissed off right now. So fucking hurt. How could you sit there and deny it? how many fucking times did i ask if it was you!! and you sat there and lied to me. I fucking knew it. I told you. You had the front to sit there and talk to me like a perfect stranger. Asked me all question. I fucking knew it. You have no fucking idea how much you've hurt me. No fucking idea. I sat there and told you that i thought i was falling in love with you and then this. Gave me all the bull shit. Yeah well thanks, thanks for hurting me like that. What a great job you did!

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Viks,
    Remember know guy is worth your tears or worth your pain. I :wub: you oodles and I will hurt whomever hurts you. On a side note since you love my burps.....

Will you Marry Me? :eek:hmy:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Fuck sake, completely denying it. What the fuck am i meant to think!!! Who the fuck would know that information and know about me? want to check up on me like that?

I'm soooooooooooooooo fucking pissed off right now!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Don't let him get to you, if he can't admit he is doing this than he's not worth it hun. :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: vikki. You are better than the person that did this to you. I know how angry we can be when we are scorned and lied to. As Kelly said, he is not worth it. No person is that does not treat you with rspect. Better to find out now than later. I would be curious to know the reason behind his actions. Why he felt justified in doing this.

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Well he's denying it. Said it's not him, i dunno anymore.

7. Guy Incognito XI

Guy Incognito XI Well-Known Member

I suspect that this site was founded by people who are all friends in real life.

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

ehhhhhhhhhhhh? :huh: :unsure: