Fucking mother.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Remedy, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I go out and spend two hours doing something I'm really proud of... I come home to find her drunk and my money missing... I was saving to buy someone a gift. Fuck her. I'm so mad, there's nothing I can do about it. Whenever I do something good for myself or someone else she's there to fuck it up! Too lazy to get a job so she takes her daughters money instead... Today was going so well, now for the rest of the night she will be drunk and insulting. Yes, I do blame her for everything. If she hadn't pushed me into that guy, it wouldn't have happened, I wouldn't have developed an eating disorder, I'd still be in full time education... I just can't take it anymore... I'm stuck with her for the next few years at least... She drags everyone down and I'm already down enough. She just sits there and does nothing with a degree when we're struggling with money... She says I'll never become what I want, that I'll never do anything. She's ruined in some way every visit my boyfriend's had at our house.
    I have no idea what I can do but wait... nine years has been long enough... I'm so frustrated! :bash:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That was really selfish of her :(
    On the bright side, you did something that you're proud of, you were planning to buy someone a nice gift, you're still in education despite everything that has happened.
    You are a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for.
    You won't have to live with her forever, :hug:
    You can PM me if you need to talk x

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry your mother did this. It is the dam alcohol I wish she would go get her self some treatment. You are a fighter to survive living with someone who is an alcoholic I hope you can break free of this enviroment and get an education so you can have a good life. Show her you are better than what she has become show her and i hope you can find peace and happiness in the future. Please don't let her alcoholism bring you down. If she would only get help for herself. Take care Mel be proud of who you are.