fucking people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Blacksheep, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

i bet you all feel really good about yourelsfs dont you? helpig people when ever tehy need you eh? why is it that nobdy will help you untill you got a razor to your rists eh? is just to make yourself feel good aint it. you just ant to make yourslef feel usefull dont you. well your not fooling me you <Mod-Edite-Insulting>. im on to you. so nock it off wiht the bullshit my brothers. do us all a fvor and <Mod-Edit-Insulting>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2007
  2. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Listen man im not one to give others all that soppy crap. Ive spoken to you on chat before and you seem like a pretty level headed guy and all these posts your making are kinda out of character. Your talking about getting kicked out man trust me ive been in that situation before your mind just completely blows its circuits and all you think about is getting out of life. It gets better all youve got to do is have a cigarette or 10, calm yourselve down and think about whats best for the future. And by that i mean what your going to do tommorow etc.

I know your going to be all angry when i say this because i wouldve been as well, but, its all going to become clearer soon, give it a nights sleep please man.

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Well it looks like a moderator has done it for you.

But feel free to continue to rant in this part of SF if it helps.We all need a rant at some point.

Just try not to make it too insulting or offending.

If you want to talk about whats up im here and im sure many others will be too.

4. flatline5150

flatline5150 Member

dude go with an enemies ass and get back to us..i guarantee you will feel much better :biggrin: