Fucking Pissed Off!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by John6491, Apr 25, 2007.

1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I am so fucking pissed! i just found my dads fucking weed plant... he is fucking growing weed in the house! i want to fucking punch him in the face as hard as i can!! I FUCKING HATE HIM!!! the piece of shit needs to stop smoking weed and fucking get a job!!

2. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

You in a position where you can tell him how you feel?

Get rid of the plant?

Confront him about the way you perceive him?

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

John, you really need to get out of there sweetie. :hug:

4. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey John, it really appears like your father is lacking the sort of resoponsibility a father is expected to have, none of us are perfect however and I'm sure we all have our own shortcommings.

I think crzykidshanana's question is a good one, are you in a position to where you can tell him how you feel? Maybe he is under the impression you feel a certain way and not how you really do. Maybe you are both left wanting for lack of good communication though I know it can be hard, especially when you feel a parental figures behaviour is threatening somehow.

It's good to talk but better if you can control the discussion to learn more about what is actually going on and to steer the argument into a direction that would benefit the both of you most, then it would be beneficial to the both of you, but takes some thought and maybe a step out of your own skin so you don't explode.