fucking psychiatrists

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

underdosed

yea so not only does he need his notes to even remember who i am but he cant seem to keep appointments. he made me so fucking late for the first day of my job to tell me to continue the lamictal! he basically could have said that over the fucking phone so i wouldnt have to be late
hes a stupid rude jerk. i used to want to be a psychiatrist but that has definitly changed now! ill be a psychologist or a neurologist i guess. probalby a neurologist. i wont keep my patients fucking waiting for a 30 min to see me for five minutes tho. GAHLDSKFJSDKLFJSDKFLJ!!!!! it makes me so angry!!!

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Grr that is so annoying and just plain rude of him! I work as an Administrator in a mental health department, and one of our psychiatrists in particular, makes people wait 30mins+ for appointments. One, who drove 1.5 hours for the appointment, was left waiting for 2 hours.. It's really not fair or right.. and looking at the psychiatrists i work with i wonder how 'together' they are!

Working to become a psychologist/neurologist sounds like a good plan and very rewarding. Have you studied psychology already? I'm going back to uni in September to study psychology as I would like a career as a psychologist... exciting but scary eh :)

Hope you're doing ok and that letting your anger out on here has helped a little.

:hug:
Jenny x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00