fucking shit world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by titop, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titop

titop New Member

ok this whole fucking world is just bullshit i wonder why the fuck humans even exist, wh why why

ive had suicidal thoughts for a long time, since the age of 11, im 17 now, eldest of 4 brothers my dad died when i was 9 didnt get to know him much my mother is the only real person who really matters to me, and its becos of her i want to do suicide plus some rly fucking reasons to do with life

i have always loved my mother she has acted as the father figure in my life, i dont usually open up to people bcos i feel uncomfortable with it, hence why i am usin this forum

much of the fights between my mother and i revolve around me and my brothers, they piss me off i hit them we hit each other, my mother gets involved and usually hits all of us, she is not a violent person nor does she do drugs drink w/e ideas people get,

until recently there was 1 big massive fight which ended up with my mother crying which is the 3rd time ive ever seen her, and it just makes me fucking angry, i feel it is becos of me, she says things like why dot u just go away, its all ur fault, and a bunch of swear words mixed in

i know she doesnt mean any of it since she was in tears when i was in an accident, tho recently im going like fuck al, being muslim doesnt help either, i didnt choose to be a muslim, i pray when my mother tells me i pray to fucking allah to help in life i.e. getting a contract to play professional football but no way, no no no i be good and polite to strangers what the fuck do i get? nothing i pray 5 times a day, what the fuck do i get? nothing

this whole world is just bullshit, so much suffering and shit and what for? we dont even fucking know that, some basterds had to make some jibber jabber up and know there are fucking 10 religions all saying different shit and all these fucking wars and people suffering i mean why the fuck not just end this shitty pain already

ok ciao all for thanx reading i was thinking of buying 15 ecstacy pills and taking them all at once, enjoy ur lives ppl bye

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey titop,
    Have you thought about becoming an emancepated child? It will give you the freedom to get your own place and be your own person. You will have to show them that you can support yourself so you would have to get a job.
    My thinking behind this is you don't need to be fighting with your siblings. It is always going to be your fault because you are the oldest. It sounds to me like you need your own space. Think about it and see if you would be happier on your own...Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.