Fucking Sick And Tired Of Life!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spikey, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

So my mum just walked in my room to drop my coats off, and she lay down on my bed for about half hour. She NEVER comes in my room EVER. It makes me paranoid and edgy.
    At first I laughed and just said get out as a joke, and she was laughing too, then I said don't you have to finish painting the kitchen and she was like oh, you trying to get rid of me, you always get rid of me, I fucking hate you I'm sick to the back teeth of you, forget about this weekend (my birthday) I hope your father turns up and takes you away from me. So I said stop arguing, I'm down enough as it is, are you trying to make me kill myself?!! Then she goes Oh well stop trying to emotionally blackmail me maybe I should go and kill myself, see how you like it.
    I'm just like, ugh, I don't even know how I feel. She never takes anything seriously, she doesn't even CARE that I'm suicidal, depressed, that I self harm, she knows about it all, but does she care? Noooooooooooooooooo. I was telling her for months how I felt yet did she do anything? Nooooo. Was only when I ended up in hospital that I got treatment. From the doctors Who don't know me. She is a shite mother. I hate her. One of these days I'm going to end up killing myself and then maybe she will take it seriously how much pain I was in.
    I am sick sick sick to the back teeth of life.
    Well that's my birthday and Christmas ruined.
    Spikey.

2. Tired and alone

Tired and alone Well-Known Member

Please realize that your mother is sick and she cannot treat you the way that you should be treated. She is unable to nuture you and show you the love that you need. My childhood was lacking so many things but I did know that my parents loved me even though they were not there mentally for me. I grew up extremely introverted, lonely and suicidal. Both of my parents were alcoholics and my father was was a child molester. My life, while I was 12 through 18, consisted of fending off my father, being lonely and feeling that my life would never get any better. But life does get better, it just takes time and time seems to go so slow. Please talk to someone that is in a position to help you get through this. Is your father is a position to take you? Is there someone that you can talk to at school, church? I am much older than you but I do feel for you and care. Please know that there are people who care about you. If you need to talk, PM me.

3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Nice To Know Someone On Here Cares.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun i do care, i just really dunno what to say hun, im not good with words right now, but i do care! and remember that! :hug:

*sending you massive hugs*