Fucking sick of it!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Adam_D, May 24, 2009.

1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Fuck it! The longer I have to endure beeen in this world, the worst it's fucking getting! Too late. The world is fucked beyond repair now!!!

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

what's going on? :hug:

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hi Adam

What's gone wrong? :hug:

Ellie

4. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I'm sick of society! It's all wrong! How could anyone enjoy themselves in a corrupt system like this? Are they crazy?

5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

there are a lot of corrupt things within society... but there are also still the basic things in life that we often take for granted that are good and there to be enjoyed... we can't change everything around us but we can make small dents in the things we dislike in the world and try and live our lives in such a way that we contribute ourselves positively to society... dunno - just my thoughts and ramblings :hug:

6. mlx237

mlx237 New Member

Society has been and will continue to be corrupt, Adam. I myself am contemplating suicide due to societies overwhelming expectations..I have come to the realization that we are parasites on society as we cannot seem to survive without it. I believe if your frustrated by society, remove yourself. Do not define yourself by society. Attempt to cut off from it. I am as baffled as the next person why people can find it so stimulating...yet those people can be easily compared to robots in the sense they obviously have no clue what they are subjecting themselves too. All I can say is, you should be proud of your mind and greatful that you, among many others, recognize the corruption.

7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

That is why I can totally understand those people who go and live a life of seclusion out of a fishing boat in Alaska etc. No electricity, kill and cook their own food, and so on.
    Just distance themselves entirely from society.

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more. Turn off the TV, ignore the news, dont read stupid magazines, distance yourself from others who are too integrated, do whatever you can.