Fucking tired of pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
So damn much pain today. I am fucking tired of it. And of a medical system that doesn't
give a damn. I shouldn't have bladder cancer, but might. And takes 6 weeks to get it checked. Will finally get in on 7/25. As long as this has been going on, I am bloody dead, if it is cancer. Dead sounds really good to me these days, but not via cancer. And you can't even get pain pills anymore because so many assholes have abused them. I just hope the damn doctors, politicians and their families have to go through some of this same stuff in the near future. Let them experience the hell they so casually put the rest of us through.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Am sorry about the pain medication availablity. Yeah its being abused so bad that docs wont write a script out. Its sad.

HUGE hugs for you on July 25th.

LonelyHiker

Incidental aka FairWeather™
SF Supporter
So damn much pain today. I am fucking tired of it. And of a medical system that doesn't
give a damn. I shouldn't have bladder cancer, but might. And takes 6 weeks to get it checked. Will finally get in on 7/25. As long as this has been going on, I am bloody dead, if it is cancer. Dead sounds really good to me these days, but not via cancer. And you can't even get pain pills anymore because so many assholes have abused them. I just hope the damn doctors, politicians and their families have to go through some of this same stuff in the near future. Let them experience the hell they so casually put the rest of us through.
Sorry you're dealing with this @SillyOldBear. Doctors, insurance companies and politicians are all the scum of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00