Fucking tv voices

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Woodsmoke, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Woodsmoke

Woodsmoke Well-Known Member

FUCKING EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE HAPPY MAN.

It's all fake enthusiasm and painted on happiness.

Stop pretending you're not being paid shit to read a ridiculous script about axe men!

SHUT UP DAD going on about how brilliant England is. We aren't.

STOP PRETENDING THAT NOTHING BAD IS GOING ON.

Why do parents lie? Even to a twenty four year old?

And why does my voice sound so chirpy in return, when all I've thought about for the last hour is smashing my head through a window?

I fucking hate tv voices. Fake happiness and ridiculous lies.

Don't tell me that listening to something happy MAKES you happy. It just reminds you how alone you are in your little world, where everyone has no understanding of what's inside.

Hate them.

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Yarh i Know the feeling. The good thing is right now, you don't have to be oblivious to the cruelty and realities of life. Sometimes other people need that "happiness" to deal with these realities themselves. I would, assume they are aware of the dangers in life, but have chosen to "accept" them, and instead concentrate on more positive things.

Being aware is one thing, doing something positive in that awareness is another. :) Some people just, find more comfort and ease to their questions and desires in these materalistic choices and perceptions. We all deal with things differently. And sometimes when you've been beaten into the ground so much in your life, these false hopes or happiness aspects seem more promising than anything they might have tried. I wouldn't hate, I'd try and understand that they might think like this. Or they might thing from a completely different point of view. I wouldn't hate, I'd become aware of the "game" and live your life to your desires and choices, while avoiding the "pit falls" that come with hating a way of life.