• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Fucking Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Im so fucking useless. I couldnt do it....reports, 24/7 monitoring, always someone looking over your shoulder. Its just hell. Right now I just want to shoot myself for letting everybody down, im a failure, and I cant afford to be. A girl in training asked what happens if your getting abused, over and over...and you just gotta sit there and cop it...its bullshit. Quarterly reviews, analysis of the way you sit for OH&S reasons, every fucking thing is monitored, anaylised, interpreted and kicks you in the ass.

All i want to do is travel and be with my friends, im gonna try and do everything i can to get there, but right now I feel like shit.

Im so so sorry for letting everyone down :sad: :sad: :sad:

I fucking HATE myself.

B
What matt really ment to say was:

Im so fucking amazing. I couldnt do it....reports, 24/7 monitoring, always someone looking over your shoulder. Its just hell. Dont want that, can have something much better Right now I just want to jerk off on cam for blubs, im so horny, and I'm proud off it. A girl in training asked what happens if your getting horny, over and over...and you just gotta sit there and cop it...its bullshit, fuck me if you're horny ;). Quarterly reviews, analysis of the way you sit for OH&S reasons, every fucking thing is monitored, anaylised, interpreted and kicks you in the ass. Thats where i like it, in my ass

All i want to do is travel and be with my friends, im gonna try and do everything i can to get there, but right now I'm so horny

Im so so sorry, but I'm to amazing for this job.

I fucking LOVE myself.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
What matt really ment to say was:

Im so fucking amazing. I couldnt do it....reports, 24/7 monitoring, always someone looking over your shoulder. Its just hell. Dont want that, can have something much better Right now I just want to jerk off on cam for blubs, im so horny, and I'm proud off it. A girl in training asked what happens if your getting horny, over and over...and you just gotta sit there and cop it...its bullshit, fuck me if you're horny ;). Quarterly reviews, analysis of the way you sit for OH&S reasons, every fucking thing is monitored, anaylised, interpreted and kicks you in the ass. Thats where i like it, in my ass

All i want to do is travel and be with my friends, im gonna try and do everything i can to get there, but right now I'm so horny

Im so so sorry, but I'm to amazing for this job.

I fucking LOVE myself.
:ohmy: :laugh: LOL thats priceless, and yes Blubs is definately drunk, can you tell? lol :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00