Fucking Useless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Jan 23, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im so fucking useless. I couldnt do it....reports, 24/7 monitoring, always someone looking over your shoulder. Its just hell. Right now I just want to shoot myself for letting everybody down, im a failure, and I cant afford to be. A girl in training asked what happens if your getting abused, over and over...and you just gotta sit there and cop it...its bullshit. Quarterly reviews, analysis of the way you sit for OH&S reasons, every fucking thing is monitored, anaylised, interpreted and kicks you in the ass.

All i want to do is travel and be with my friends, im gonna try and do everything i can to get there, but right now I feel like shit.

Im so so sorry for letting everyone down :sad: :sad: :sad:

I fucking HATE myself.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

You're not useless and you didn't let anybody down sweets :hug: Trust me on that one, please!

I'm here if you need me, xxx
    Est

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Ditto what Est said :hug:

Viks xxx

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm here for you, just message me. :hug: :hug: :cheekkiss

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Matt ... I'm always here if you need someone to talk to - just a PM or MSN or Skype, away :)

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Have you quit Matt, or just had a totally shitty day?

7. blub

blub Guest

What matt really ment to say was:

Im so fucking amazing. I couldnt do it....reports, 24/7 monitoring, always someone looking over your shoulder. Its just hell. Dont want that, can have something much better Right now I just want to jerk off on cam for blubs, im so horny, and I'm proud off it. A girl in training asked what happens if your getting horny, over and over...and you just gotta sit there and cop it...its bullshit, fuck me if you're horny ;). Quarterly reviews, analysis of the way you sit for OH&S reasons, every fucking thing is monitored, anaylised, interpreted and kicks you in the ass. Thats where i like it, in my ass

All i want to do is travel and be with my friends, im gonna try and do everything i can to get there, but right now I'm so horny

Im so so sorry, but I'm to amazing for this job.

I fucking LOVE myself.

8. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: :laugh: LOL thats priceless, and yes Blubs is definately drunk, can you tell? lol :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2007
  9. blub

blub Guest

I'm not, matt whispered this in my ear :eek:hmy:

10. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:blink: lies, all lies! :tongue: