fucking worlds crumbling

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by poisonedresistance, Mar 13, 2012.

1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Im so fucking angry and upset right now, so confused and fucked off. Never have I felt so shitty, even in that fucking paddy wagon on the way to prison, at least there was some light at the end of the fucking tunnel then. Least i had a single fucking thought.
    First time in a long while ive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Promised myself I wouldnt do it again. At this moment in time i just couldnt give a fuck.
    take a look at the avatar, dosnt it just say everything- what th fuck have i done in my life that warrants this fucking shit? Am i really that fucking bad??????
    who in their right fucking mind puts up with the shit i do........ seriously,,,,,,, hav i got **** written on my forehead? i must have in big stupid fucking letters.
    Fuck this shit, never again, I take people at face value and dont play fucking games, but every fucker plays games with me and im that fucking stupid i sit there as they roll the fucking dice.
    I give up

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Who has hurt you Amy-lee?
    Please do not give up.

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

its just everything :( seems the more i try the worse it gets. Im running out of steam and theres nothing i can do about it.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Amy, what is going on? Please share with us so we can be there to support you and show we care

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Want to PM, Amy-lee? Let me catch up with whats happened with you?