FUCKOFF! ***trigger***

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered98234, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please, just leave me the fuck alone..take the god damn images and the flashbacks away!! Get the fuck out of my life..let me go!! Let me fuckin go..let me <mod edit: methods>, let me die for fuck's sake. I don't need you anymore, I don't want you anymore..let me go in peace! I really don't care about you, I don't care what you've done, what you've been through, all the bullshit lies you've fed to me, and others. I won't tell you to go die. I won't tell you that you deserve to die. I won't tell you you're a bad person. I won't tell you anything bad about YOU..because it doesn't fuckin matter anyways..you're just a piece of shit, no good, bitch ass, mother fuckin ****!! Now, let me just tell you how much I appreciate you putting me over the edge..I've been looking for this to happen, and you've done it..so thanks for that..I hope you're fuckin happy when you come to find out I'm gone..that I left, that I'm dead BECAUSE OF YOU!! Anyways, thanks..much appreciated..means alot to me..now FUCKOFF!!!

I'm sure I'll be found out, and banned, but I don't give a fuck anymore.. :)

Here's to hoping that I finally succeed, that this is the end of a GREAT life.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug:

I know who ya are, and you aren't gonna be banned at all hun.
    You can get through this - you're stronger than ya think :)

Big hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.