fuk

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by amicrazy, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amicrazy

amicrazy Well-Known Member

god my parents have a way of mind fucking me. i didn't cut, as it's summer and i'm doing my darndest to heal wut's already there. instead i beat the crap out of my leg. it's already turning black and blue and hurts like a bitch now. at least i can say i walked into something. heh.

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I don't do either but I think I can sort of identify with you, I don't know if I'm right though. Why do you cut/bruise yourself?

3. amicrazy

almost always out of frustration and/or anger

4. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Have you tried venting your feelings in other ways? Of course the most important thing would be to use this energy for fixing or coming to terms with the things that cause you frustration and anger. Or if the feelings are too much to deal with for you, you can try exercises that calm you down and keep you focused on going forward with what is most important to you. Have you tried all of this stuff, or other methods?

5. amicrazy

yea, i have other methods for the usual day to day stresses. playing music is a big help. the exercise thing is a great suggestion, and that definitely works on the rare occasions that i do that. but sometimes in the spur of the moment i lose it. i haven't ever done anything bad enough to cause real harm. i recently realized that i've been doing this sort of self harm since the 2nd grade, when i tried to break my finger after the teacher put me in time out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.