Full of rage and hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost.

I hate everyone around me.

I've always felt unwanted, alone. But i've never been this wrathful before. My fuse has never been this short.

I get into fights all the time. With complete strangers just for looking me in the eyes.

I feel they look down on me and need to be cut down to size.

I can't get my shit together. I hate life, I hate it's meaningless and the realization that nothing I do will matter in the end.

I hate society and it's shallowness. I hate all the well-adjusted people who float through life effortlessly, without reflection.

I don't want to die. I just want to save myself from my demons.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Use the hate to give you energy to do better things for you okay.
i have alot of hate inside me i use it when i am in deep depression to take me out of the darkness.
Have you tried to get help for this pain you are having that is all anger is really deep pain
Therapist can help you it has hlp me alot. get help okay don't stay in pain in anger it is an awful place take care of you okay get well.:hugtackles:

Lost.

I'm too broke to get help from bloodsucking doctors.

I feel too uninspired to use my hate in any constructive way.

Nearly got into a fight not even an hour ago.

If i'm not dead before 25, I know i'll be in prison. At least i'd have guaranteed food, water, electricity and likeminded friends there.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
well not friends there no because you with anger thereis no friends at all
i do hope you find people who understand you though because it hurts the anger inside it truly hurts not only others but yourself. take care

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi Lost. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense, but you should avoid getting into fights with people because you will get arrested. I don't think that you want to end up in prison, because there are some seriously messed up dudes in jail. Try to channel your anger into constructive ways like going for a bike ride or other hobbies.

Marty482

Lost,

Your anger may be a way to make contact with people. If you really knew how other people lived and what they thought of themselves you might feel compassionfor them. Things are never what they seem. Say a prayer and ask for guidence. Answers will come.

Your welcome to write if you like

Marty

Daphna

Ninja of light
I hate everyone around me. I too used to feel this way, I was a satanist when I did. Not saying you are.

I've always felt unwanted, alone. But i've never been this wrathful before. My fuse has never been this short. You are wanted and you are never alone.

I get into fights all the time.I used to scrap at a drop of a hat too, but it did not solve anything, in fact I got my butt kicked once. With complete strangers just for looking me in the eyes.

I feel they look down on me and need to be cut down to size.You may feel this way, but I serious doubt anyone does this.

I can't get my shit together. I hate life, I hate it's meaningless and the realization that nothing I do will matter in the end.This may be because you have yet to find where you fit in this big puzzle called life. Don't give up, keep searching exhaust every option until you find one that fits. You obviously exhausted this one, try the opposite.

I hate society and it's shallowness. I hate all the well-adjusted people who float through life effortlessly, without reflection.This is an assumption that can be proven as such. everyone no matter how poor or rich, good looking or not suffers. Look at all the people that have it all. They still have issues, and in my opinion they have just as much as I do if not more because they are rich and famous.

I just wanted to share this with you and everyone else. I am one of those people that if you were to look at me now, you would judge me as someone who have had it easy all of their lives. Which is wrong for one, and two, it couldn't be further from the truth. I suffered just as much as you or the next guy. But I made it out alive! I was saved. And I understand that we hit a point where other people may not be able to save us, this is where you must decide yourself on what to do. You have tried doing things your way, and look where you are. Why cling to it, and expect things to change? There is a whole other world out here for you to experience. Come join us. You are needed and wanted! Don't give up life, give up the type of life you have been living. Blessings..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00