Full of rage and hate.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lost., Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

I hate everyone around me.

I've always felt unwanted, alone. But i've never been this wrathful before. My fuse has never been this short.

I get into fights all the time. With complete strangers just for looking me in the eyes.

I feel they look down on me and need to be cut down to size.

I can't get my shit together. I hate life, I hate it's meaningless and the realization that nothing I do will matter in the end.

I hate society and it's shallowness. I hate all the well-adjusted people who float through life effortlessly, without reflection.

I don't want to die. I just want to save myself from my demons.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Use the hate to give you energy to do better things for you okay.
    i have alot of hate inside me i use it when i am in deep depression to take me out of the darkness.
    Have you tried to get help for this pain you are having that is all anger is really deep pain
    Therapist can help you it has hlp me alot. get help okay don't stay in pain in anger it is an awful place take care of you okay get well.:hugtackles:

3. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

I'm too broke to get help from bloodsucking doctors.

I feel too uninspired to use my hate in any constructive way.

Nearly got into a fight not even an hour ago.

If i'm not dead before 25, I know i'll be in prison. At least i'd have guaranteed food, water, electricity and likeminded friends there.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well not friends there no because you with anger thereis no friends at all
    i do hope you find people who understand you though because it hurts the anger inside it truly hurts not only others but yourself. take care

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Lost. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense, but you should avoid getting into fights with people because you will get arrested. I don't think that you want to end up in prison, because there are some seriously messed up dudes in jail. Try to channel your anger into constructive ways like going for a bike ride or other hobbies.

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Lost,

Your anger may be a way to make contact with people. If you really knew how other people lived and what they thought of themselves you might feel compassionfor them. Things are never what they seem. Say a prayer and ask for guidence. Answers will come.

Your welcome to write if you like

Marty

7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
  8. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Thinking about you. I said a prayers for you.Hope you are well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.