Fun Day....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

First day in a week that I have off work so I get to sleep in till noon and just relax. Sounds good, right? Well it was until the one friend I still have messaged me and asked if I wanted to go to a big park and go for a hike with him and his gf. I didn't, but I still wanted to just hang out later when he gets back.

Then a couple hours later I get a message saying that I'm an asshole and fuck you, and that I'm just using them. That I should stop thinking of the bad stuff and focus on the positive. I know the message was from his gf and not him but seeing as it's hang with both or none, it basically means I lost the last person I ever do anything with.

Think of the positive she says. I would if I had anything to think about. I have a job but every cent I make has to be saved for school or I end up using to pay for food, rent because my mom can't pay for it. The only positive I see is the positive in everyone around me lives. They all have money, friends, gf/bf, fun. I try to play along and try to be nice and happy but I can't. fuck it:seeyou:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your not in the wrong, your trying to do the best you can. If no one else can see that then there not worth having around. This person doesn't seem to really have a clue what your going through. Your fun will come in time.
  3. Mortem

Mortem Well-Known Member

Did she message that just because you didn't wanna go to the park? Seems a bit harsh of her really.
    But yeah heh, peculiar how one small comment like that can crash ones whole day.
  4. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Umm...yeah, her actions make no sense at all.

Sounds ironically similar to something that happened to me a long time ago...good friend of mine that I used to rely on for support stopped talking to me, and his girlfriend basically spoke for him, saying stuff like I need to stop creating drama everywhere and I need to learn how to be happy without him.

So I get what you're saying here...and I'm sorry you're put into a similar position that I was in...hopefully your friend realizes that what his girlfriend did was wrong and apologizes.
  5. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

That why i keep my distance from girls!
    90% of all girls are 2 faced w$%#s!
    If my gf would done such thing to my freand, i would destroy her entire world.
    There was 1 girl who cheated on me with my freand...
    Now this freand respects me and he told me about that and that hes sorry
    and stuff, and she didnt said nothing, she though she can hide it.
    Then she tryed it again, then my freand asked for my premmision
    I told him to go for it, after a weak, every one in town saw her as a wh$%r
    and most of them used her, ofcourse only after i told them that i dont care
    and thay can do whatever thay want... in the end, she lost all her freands
    and tournd into the local free wh$^#$r..
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Getting up each day and going to work is a positive thought, planning ahead for school is a positive thought. You need to take small steps and set short term goals for youself.( something like I am going to get out of the house and go for a walk today) That is positive thinking!! When you start acheiving those short term goals start banking the positive thoughts so when you have a negative thought you can fall back on the bank and choose a thought to fight it off with. I hope that makes sence to you.
    You can always throw in a long term goal here and there. For instance you planning for school, that is a long term goal. please think about your decisions they affect how your life is going to turn out. well thats it for now, I hope you stay safe!!!:chopper:
  7. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

apologised but how the hell am I supposed to just forgive being told to fuck myself and that I'm just using them. I can't .

Thanks for the replies tho
  8. ghosty11

ghosty11 Guest

Good luck.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  9. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Frankly I wouldn't unless she showed remorse and apologized to you. That was just a mean and callous thing to say...I hate it when people think we're selfish just because we're depressed. What I wouldn't do is blame your friend automatically for what she did. Are you sure he even knows about what she did?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.