Fun things to do each day

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Now that the weather is becoming warmer, I will try to do fun things every day. The first thing I want to do is visit the museum a few blocks from where I live. That should be interesting. What would you like to do today to brighten your mood? It can be small or big, as long as it makes you happy.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Brilliant idea for a thread @Witty_Sarcasm
    What i'd like to do tomorrow is get on a train (i have free travel) and go anywhere, as they say the world is your oyster. But that is not realistic unless I have someone to go with(scared of going places alone). So instead I will exercise for at least 30 minutes to get those endorphins going :)

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you :) Well I hope one day you will be able to take that train ride, but exercise is always a good thing :)

CandleLight and Petal like this.
  4. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

I would like to go to the barn tomorrow. I feel very easily overwhelmed these days, but I know if I can get myself to the barn that I will enjoy it a lot.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling overwhelmed. I hope that you will be able to make it to the barn and have a nice time :)