Funniest thing that ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by moogkitz, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moogkitz

moogkitz Well-Known Member

It's simple. What's the funniest thing that EVER happened to you, that you can think of, in your ENTIRE life?

:] Have fun.

Ready, steady, go!

2. Forsaken Heretic

Forsaken Heretic Well-Known Member

Uh, as official topic starter I believe it's customary for you to go first, but oh well what the hell right?

Well I guess this is embarrassing -- and funny. One time in junior high I was sitting in class when I noticed I accidentally knocked my pencil onto the floor. The desks were those desks where the chair and table are connected with the little arm-rest on the left side. Anyways my pencil fell to the left side, and while tipping the whole thing onto two legs just to give me the extra inch, *boom* the whole desk toppled over right in the middle of class. It was so embarrassing, but thinking about it -- it was probably funnier then shit to actually see.

But the best part was my friend wouldn’t stop laughing . She laughed all the way through class, but then the bell rang, and while we were heading out, her laughing all the while, she missed a step [on a four to five step staircase] and bounced on her butt all the way down.

I couldn’t help but laugh and the whole way to lunch she kept yelling “Shut up, shut up.”

3. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

I got locked in my own bedroom and had to smash a hole in the door to get out.

The door was opening and closing fine, then one day, it gets stuck, still stuck now, I get in and out of my bedroom through the hole in the door.

I also have a bad habit of getting myself trapped in buildings, I need to follow a piece of string so I can get out again. Once it took me about 40 minutes to escape this one place, I climbed out of a window and accross a 5 m drop onto some railings about 1 m away, I was gonna climb the wall but it was to high, managed to find an exit eventually but I thought I was gonna have to sleep there.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2008
  4. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

:rofl: :lolabove:

5. moogkitz

moogkitz Well-Known Member

:rofl:

Heh, you're right, I should probably tell you the funniest thing that's happened to ME, as I AM the official topic starter. I will tell you... I'm not good at recalling things but the funniest thing I can think of right now is when I was in the 5th grade... I was in this spelling bee. It was the SCHOOL spelling bee, not like, county or anything like that. But, my friend, Austin, and I had tied and we both were to be in the school spelling bee. He was in the same grade as me. In the end, it was just me and him.We had these SUPER hard words to spell and when it was my turn... I would just spit-ball. I had NO idea how to spell out these words, and Austin didn't either. So it was back-and-forth, no real winner. That went on for about an hour until it was decided that we would never finish at this rate and we should just continue some other day. (I think Austin purposely missed words just because he didn't want to win) Sooo... two days after that we FINALLY finished that cursed spelling bee. Austin won. I didn't mind.

I think this was funny because I think me and Austin planned this somehow. I'm not sure. Maybe we did it on purpose. :rolleyes:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hehehehehehehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.