funny fails

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Rallen12, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallen12

Rallen12 Member

Share you're funny fails with everyone!

I went to see the new batman movie i luved it but only about half of the movie did i start enjoying,cause mister 70´s afro was blocking my view
    so i ignored him and tried to watch the movie peacefully,then during the movie break he sat next to me i believe he forgot where he was well no problem with him next to me no way he could bother me but suddenly when the movie starts the dude brings out a massive sandwich,like really huge it smelled so bad i could see fruit and bacon and other stuff in there but the most strange thing it freaking cracked like an old baguette everytime he took a bite so for the rest of the movie i heard jonh longsammich eat his snack

PS:great movie tough
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry - that made me laugh , a lot.

Funny fail of my own? Hmm.. how about ignorance on my part? We got new home theater system a couple years ago, big tv and surround sound and all, with blue ray player, I fely very cool and spent 2 hours setting it all up. It was not easy to figure out how to hook it all up with the satellite and blueray and surround but i am reasonably intuitive and the schematics were good. Naturally when I was done it did not work- sound and all was fine but no picture on tv. I reworked through it literally 4 or 5 times and even undid every cable once and started over completely from scratch. No picture at all. So I decided the only answer was the TV was defective and called the service number more than a little pissed off when I did so. Naturally it was outsourced and the person that answered the call "Bob" was barely understandable. I went on a small tirade about what was going on talking over him when he tried to interject. Finally I let him speak and he told me in broken english that he would work through it with me and it would be no problem. I reluctantly agreed to try before insisting they sent somebody to service it. First question- is it plugged in. Yes it was. Second question - please check hdmi cable from surround sound to TV - I look - no cable - nothing plugged into tv. I hung up instantly and started watching TV.
  3. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

I managed a fail of my own this weekend.
    I was taking a motorbike lesson yesterday and we were doing low speed maneuvers. I have a lot of trouble with doing the U-turn and have this annoying habbit of looking down at the floor towards the end of the maneuver which makes me over balence and have to put a foot down.
    On my third attempt at a u-turn I did the same thing only I also jammed on the front brake. This caused me to slide forward rather quickly and flatten both of my sensitive man parts against the fuel tank.
    After my instructor finished laughing we carried on with the training.
  4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

lol these are quite funny, I have many funny fails, some not so appropriate though.
    Only funny fail I can think of that is "clean" is
    I used to work in a convenience store, and one day someone came in asking for salt, and I knew exactly where it was in the shop, and what it was next to, I stupidly told the poor customer that it was on the aisle next to the pepper. She gave me a right dirty look and walked off trying to find the pepper, so she could find the salt. What was worse was she came back, after scanning it and such I asked her for £13.90 for the salt. I got a complaint filed with the manager of the shop saying that I needed to go back to school and learn to read.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.