Funny films

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sa Palomera, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

yeh I dont know if there's already a thread like this, don't think so, and otherwise feel free to merge or delete this one :smile:

anyway this is a little film my friend and I made today, when we were bored :laugh:
  2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Sorry, do you mean funny homemade films or commercial films to post here? Or both?
  3. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

that was wicked!!!!
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

both :smile: anything funny you see or find, just post it :D
  5. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

'Le diner de cons'!
    'The dinner game', it's a movie about a group of highly interllectual business men, they invite the stupidest people they can find for dinner without them knowing they are only inviting them to take the piss. It's a good watch, VERY good ending! I believe it has English subtitles.
  6. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Little Miss Sunshine, though parts of it are kinda depressing if you look into to it too deeply.

The Holy Grail by Monty Python and the Flying Circus. Funniest movie out there, and it includes the world's most foul and vile creature that has ever lived - muahahahaha!

"What is your name?"
    "Sir Galahad."
    "What is your quest?"
    "To seek the Holy Grail."
    "What is your favourite colour?"
    "Blue. No yel- AAUUUUUUUGH!"

All right, that's enough from me, I'll go shut up now :wink: and give Cooper :bunny: a carrot.
  7. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Funniest movie I've seen, My Secret Cache, highly recommended.:smile:

From a young age, the only thing Sakiko Suzuki cared about was money. Naturally, her family suggested she take her passion for counting and playing with money to find a job working at a bank. But counting other people’s money just wasn’t as fun as having it herself. Bored with her job, Sakiko wishes the bank would get robbed and she could be taken as a hostage… Be careful what you wish for, because it can come true. Taken hostage and thrown into the trunk of a car, along with a briefcase full of money, Sakiko starts to worry about what could happen to her when the robbers run the vehicle off a cliff in the Aokigahara wilderness. Sakiko and the briefcase are thrown clear and into the river before the car explodes. Sakiko is found safe-but-injured from the ordeal. The briefcase, on the other hand, remains missing with 500 million yen stuffed inside, and only Sakiko knows where it’s disappeared to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.