1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

funny funny stuff

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blacksheep, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

ive decided to use a train to kill myself...there are tracks about 2 blocks from my house...but the funny thing is...im procrastinating! how funny is that shit?

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont do it...

please dont??

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Please try to talk to us hun dont make any rash decisions, your choice is so final st least allow us to try and help u sweetie.
    Thinking of u dont do it :sad::sad::sad:

4. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

hmm...whats funny on delaying one's suicide??

I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly find the urge of putting your things in order, of writing frantically last meaningful words to meaningless people, of saying good-bye to dogs and plants and ringing a last time your favorite suicide help line...

By the way, jumping in front of a train is a very messy affair. I witnessed once bits and pieces of someone being collected in a black bag and grey sand being put on the congealed redness on the tracks. I honestly wish I hadn't seen that..

A final thought. You will very likely ruin the life of the train driver (and his family) forever. By jumping in front of a train you are consciously choosing of involving someone else in your decision. I hope you have thought this through and included some word to that effect in your final note.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.