funny funny stuff

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blacksheep, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

ive decided to use a train to kill myself...there are tracks about 2 blocks from my house...but the funny thing procrastinating! how funny is that shit?
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont do it...

please dont??
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Please try to talk to us hun dont make any rash decisions, your choice is so final st least allow us to try and help u sweetie.
    Thinking of u dont do it :sad::sad::sad:
  4. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

hmm...whats funny on delaying one's suicide??

I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly find the urge of putting your things in order, of writing frantically last meaningful words to meaningless people, of saying good-bye to dogs and plants and ringing a last time your favorite suicide help line...

By the way, jumping in front of a train is a very messy affair. I witnessed once bits and pieces of someone being collected in a black bag and grey sand being put on the congealed redness on the tracks. I honestly wish I hadn't seen that..

A final thought. You will very likely ruin the life of the train driver (and his family) forever. By jumping in front of a train you are consciously choosing of involving someone else in your decision. I hope you have thought this through and included some word to that effect in your final note.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.