Funny (IMO) Christmas Carols

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by TLA, Dec 16, 2006.

1. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

:santa: ..... :harp: ..... :drums:
    :guitar: ...... :piano:

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE PSYCHIATRICALLY CHALLENGED

Schizophrenia--- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angles Sing About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and trees and Fire Hydrants and......

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder -- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
    Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells..............

:peace: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :wootrock::wootrock:

2. Always Alone

Always Alone Guest

funny, but possibly offensive?

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I think some people may take it as offensive but i've got a pretty good sense of humour so i found it funny hehe

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Damn that was fecking HILARIOUS !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hehe i know someone with ocd, i might go sing that to her, i might get a fat slap across my head tho lol

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Some may take offense at it but I think they're hilarious:laugh: - and I'm dx Clinical Depression, Bi-Polar, OCD, and possible beginning dementia:blink: ... and I'm still able to laugh at myself... but on a different day and mood I might not laugh so loudly, if at all.:unsure: Just depends on the day and the recipient, I guess.

least

7. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Always Alone, yea you are right. It may not be a right laugh for everyone.
    I learned that with my life and mental health, you need to laugh at yourself in order to stay sane. Plus, it aids in keeping yourself healthy to not take it all too serious. {I have been guilty of too seriousness many times}.

Anyways, have a good winter time! :santa: