• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Funny waste of time

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
A lot us here are very busy but some of us are disabled, living on a disability check, looking for something to do. I just thought I would throw this out there, I would love to see a story written for the full page of words. The challenge is to use the old words as they appear on the list in order making a cohesive story. I started one but don't have the time to finish it.

My friend and I went out gallivanting in our britches. We are old codgers and the rigamarole we go through when we go out is something to see. Normally we just go out to a bar and hoodwink the ragamuffin women there into going home with us. We fiddle-faddle around at home, but humbug to fooling around and take them home. Later that night we get into some real skullduggery, out in our jalopy, but most times the police put the kibosh on that. THis night was different though, we scared the bejeebers out of some locals when we threw a fliibberty-jibbit at them. I mean they were flabbergasted. The brouhaha we raised that night discombobulated the whole town. We were getting a little tired so we lollygagged around and rested some and then we were off for more malarkey. We flew down the road and went cattywumpus over some railroad tracks nearly running over some nincompoop.

Skullduggery.jpg

adamjam

A lot us here are very busy but some of us are disabled, living on a disability check, looking for something to do. I just thought I would throw this out there, I would love to see a story written for the full page of words. The challenge is to use the old words as they appear on the list in order making a cohesive story. I started one but don't have the time to finish it.

My friend and I went out gallivanting in our britches. We are old codgers and the rigamarole we go through when we go out is something to see. Normally we just go out to a bar and hoodwink the ragamuffin women there into going home with us. We fiddle-faddle around at home, but humbug to fooling around and take them home. Later that night we get into some real skullduggery, out in our jalopy, but most times the police put the kibosh on that. THis night was different though, we scared the bejeebers out of some locals when we threw a fliibberty-jibbit at them. I mean they were flabbergasted. The brouhaha we raised that night discombobulated the whole town. We were getting a little tired so we lollygagged around and rested some and then we were off for more malarkey. We flew down the road and went cattywumpus over some railroad tracks nearly running over some nincompoop.

View attachment 43369
I will most definitely be using these words in daily speech. Isn't pumpernickel a type of bread? I'm sorry someone dumped on you it does hurt.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I put myself out there posting stuff like this, I make myself open to harsh criticism. It hurts me when some one dumps crap on my writing, you know, it would hurt anyone. If you don't like it just move on to the next post, block me on the site or whatever.
So many of those, yes, I did grow up hearing, using and still use. I get mixed up with so much of the new slang being used and have to search it up. LOL

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00