Funny YT videos for a chuckle

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Moat, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I thought, after watching some of my favourite comedy videos on YT the last few days, that I would create a thread for everyone to share their own funny YT (YouTube) videos, just to give each other a laugh for when we need it most.

I will start by posting four (4) videos from my collection on YT and hope that you all contribute your own videos you have found around YT for everyone else to watch and enjoy :)

This one is classic Aussie humour, but because of some of the visual content, I feel that I should rate it as PG: -

These next three videos, I feel I should rate as PG-13, for some of the content involved.: -

I have many others to post, but I will post their links after giving other people a chance to share their own favourite comedy videos from YT they have stumbled across over the years. :)

3 people like this.
  2. Purple_Thorn

Purple_Thorn Well-Known Member

How about a classic? Abbott and Costello's Who's on First

2 people like this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Deal or no deal parody

3 people like this.
  4. shania

shania Well-Known Member

4 people like this.
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Blimey, I absolutely love Aboot and Costello, (those movies) ever since ai was 6 or 7 years ago!! My mum was a big fan of them and I enjoyed sitting down to watch them with her whenever thy were on television! Good call, Purple_Thorn!

2 people like this.
  6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Blimey, I absolutely love Aboot and Costello, (those movies) ever since ai was 6 or 7 years ago!! My mum was a big fan of them and I enjoyed sitting down to watch them with her whenever thy were on television! Good call, Purple_Thorn!

Ack! Spiders! I love all the other videos you posted, but I have severe arachnophoicas (that I will not even go withn a spider, if it alive or even if is dead!) But those other videos, make my day! <3

2 people like this.
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2016
    2 people like this.
  8. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

9. Moat

Moat Banned Member

This one is for all you Aussies out there!

And THIS one, is for all you New Zealanders out there!

And this one pretty much sums up Aussie humour - British,travellers, beware!

10. CDBiggen

CDBiggen Member

That invade New Zealand video had me in stiches :D

2 people like this.
  11. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Yeah, it is one of my personal favourites (not that it has anything to do with the fact that I am an Aussie or anything...)*whistles innocently*

2 people like this.
  12. CDBiggen

CDBiggen Member

Haha! I love that aussie humour, those full frontal clips were a laugh as well. Keep them coming :D

13. Moat

Moat Banned Member

This is just one clip from the Aussie comedian Adam Hills from his first Australian television show entitled 'Adam Hills in Gordon Street Tonight' (just before he moved to London) and features a stuffed animal named Mousy that later went on to stardom and even a record deal (seriously!) For a full list of Mousy videos, just search Adam Hills Mousy Compilation

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Funny triplet babies laughing

3 people like this.
  15. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I was going to say, Where are you getting these from, lilly Dale?' - then I remembered that it was my own thread of YouTube vids lol

Do not mind me, just having a senior moment over here. :p

16. Purple_Thorn

A favorite of mine is "What if wild animals ate fast food"

17. Purple_Thorn

A good, long one is Instant Food Taste Test by Rhett and Link.

18. shania

shania Well-Known Member

19. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Here are some parodies of Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo, from the classic Australian comedy series, Fast Forward (a precursor to Full Frontal).

20. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Even more of the beloved Skippy the Bush Kangaroo parody from Fast Forward: