Funny?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Maw, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Maw

Maw Member

My mornings have been very stressful for a while now, but the one today was by far the craziest of them all.

So I get up, about 8:30(an hour and a half late from my bus, but I figured I'd have time to catch the 9:05 bus), feel like shit as usual both mentally and physically.
    I walk into my stepdad's room to check the bus schedule on the computer, and after taking a few steps at it I slip on some DOG SHIT and almost fall on my arse! Damn! My dog had actually shat and peed in a few different spots around the house(he's been peeing a lot since my parents left to spend time in Thailand but this is the first time the dog pooped in the house). And we got parquet floors so that's not a good thing. At all. It makes the floor all uneven and cracked, and that'll give my stepdad a very good reason to yell at me once again.

So there I am, hungry, thirsty, with a headache, cleaning up dog shit and piss with only a few wet cloths, hoping I'll be done soon so I won't miss the bus. But, due to a few more surprises(found more dog piss, realized that I'd have to take the dog for a walk too so it wouldn't piss in the house anymore) I missed the damn bus.
    I had to reschedule the appointment I had to the school nurse, and I was only two minutes late from this one class where the teacher just won't let you in if you're even 1 minute late.

Another absence from class, this school doesn't approve them at all... I'll propably fail everything, and everyone will be really mad at me and things will all go to hell. It's really hard for me to care, even though I know how things will eventually go... not good.,

But it's not like I'm complaining, I deserve all of this really. I think this morning makes a funny story, so I thought I'd share it with you. Remember to watch your step in the morning if you happen to own canines.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2007
  2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Apparently, stepping in dog doo is lucky! :blink: So they say anyway!! :biggrin:

3. Maw

Maw Member

Well I came home just a few minutes ago and the dog had pooped and pissed all over the place AGAIN. The floor is pretty ruined, I hope my parents won't het too upset. They probably will. Plus I had trouble getting home =P So not so sure about the good luck thing.