funny

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by angel_is_dead, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel_is_dead

angel_is_dead Well-Known Member

today, I was cutting stuff out for coursework, my mum gave me a brand new, razr sharp pair of fabriic scissors.
    and I accidentally nicked myself,
    it wasent much, but it was enough, I went blank
    I didnt have control and just grabbed them and sliced up my arm
    they are deep, but not enough for stitches.
    My mum said that my phsyc said it would on off for about a year, till I grow out of it. I dont think I ever will.
    I dont regret it.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Your psych said you'd self harm on and off for a year?
    Hmm.. well I don't think it's as straight forward as that. There's people who say they will stop self harming then don't self harm again... then there's others who say they'll stop self harming then slip, once, twice, or maybe even three times or more but they do finally stop.. then there's others who do stop self harming, however they do self harm very occasionally so it's not always a case of saying you'll stop within a year. To top it all off you must WANT to stop otherwise it will be much more difficult to stop self harming.

3. ShadyMalingerer

ShadyMalingerer Active Member

Hey Angel. You're Psych sounds like the crazy one. It's good you didn't mean to do it in the first place, but it's a shame there's not even a little bit of regret. Hope you get better cutie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.