Fur-give me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Azariel, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Azariel

Azariel New Member

I hae no problem admitting here i am a furry but recently one of my close friends used my computer and saw that i visit furry fandom websites, he texted me later calling me a furfag and wont talk to me now. this really gets on my nerves... and doesnt help me feel better about myself because i know being a furry is weird.
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Fuck him, you don't want friends who don't accept you for who you are anyway.

Yeah it fucking hurts to lose a friend, but he wasn't a true friend anyway if he is ending it over something like this.

Embrace your furry self! :hug:
  3. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

everyone is fucking bizarre..and those who are not are boring as hell

people who can't accept our idiosyncrasies aren't worthy of our time <3
    you and your furriness are perfect as you are, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

4. Azariel

Azariel New Member

thx for the support, it really helps.
  5. Eugene2013

Eugene2013 Banned Member

Yeah what everyone else was saying. If it were me, I'd go off on him or find him and give him a beat down. That's just because I'm such a hate-ridden idividual. Move on, find a better friend whose accepting. Or, what I've done, have no friends. Or better yet, stop letting people use your computer.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

He sounds like a bad friend, any real friend would not judge you for who you are or what you like. You need friends who will support you and be there for you no matter what.