:furious:

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Apr 9, 2011.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

it never fails...she always find a way to screw up my day, my good mood. i dont have many days where im truly happy all day and then i come home and its like ww3. I yelled at for things i dont even remember. im so fucking sick of it :furious: then shes always like u need to go get some exercise, u need to eat less, watch ur calories, watch the fat and the carbs. maybe i just should stop eating period, make her damn happy. i just got home from 6 hours at the barn, worked my ass off yesterday and today. i dont need her fucking shit. screw her :furious:

2. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

:console: wanna talk about it?
    i hate to be nagged, it feels like the nagger is stealing part of my brain..on and on...but then i refuse to "hear" it :troll:
    dont let her steal from you..rise above it...just zone it out long enough not to get in a state. sometimes the nagger has issues they cant confront and so deals with it by nagging...not knowing your circumstances its hard to respond than by saying try not to let it get you to high anxiety.

3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

:hug: thanks. my grandmother (who is 85) always has a way of ruining my day. i came home from the barn today all happy and quite content and she starts screaming at me cuz i forgot to tell my grandfather something this morning. im like WTF?! and she goes on saying "you know if your mother were here shed be upset, ur not being like her at all" i hate it so goddman much when she says that she doesnt know what my mom would say, and just because i look and talk and sometimes act like her it doesnt mean im exactly like her grrr. it makes me so mad. Usually i can drown it out, it just gets teh best of me sometimes

4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

sounds like you having tough time. forgive me but am i right in that your mom has passed away... maybe thats why your grandmother is bitching...maybe you so like your mom it hurts her and she is angry with your mom for leaving and so takes it out on you and you react the way you do cos you miss her too. just guessing here but it does sound kinda like that. sorry if i have got it all wrong.

maybe ask your grandmother why she bitches so much, everyone forgets things, its not on purpose. jeez she would horsewhip me with the things i forget!

hope you had a better day, stay strong :hugtackles: