Furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardaukar

Ok so I didnt know where to put this, as I do not see a general chat area of this forum, but are there any furries on here? I myself am not a furry, as I do not see it as something that would add value to my life, but in life you have to pursue what makes you happy, so ja. Also Internet subcultures interest me, my favourite has to be Steampunk, some of the stuff they make is awesome sauce, I want a chronometre! So if any furries are on here, please post!

If you are not interested in furries, why are you asking if there are any here?
I have a friend that is big into steampunk and writes articles about it. She also organizes steampunk gatherings and has her own store, so I am familiar with this movement :)

Sardaukar

If you are not interested in furries, why are you asking if there are any here?
I have a friend that is big into steampunk and writes articles about it. She also organizes steampunk gatherings and has her own store, so I am familiar with this movement :)
I ask because I am interested in learning more about them, since I find them interesting, since I dont understand them and things I don't understand interest me, and +2 to your steampunk friend!

emily83

I ask because I am interested in learning more about them, since I find them interesting, since I dont understand them and things I don't understand interest me, and +2 to your steampunk friend!

i used to know one. but.. it was very confusing to me- and still to this day i don't quite get what he was trying to do

we lost contact though... we used to be on another site together but it shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00