FUTURAMA Season 6.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by lachrymose27, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Futurama is one my favorite series. Anyone else happy for its return?

you can watch all the episodes and including the movies here:

2. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

I frelling love futurama but not looking forward to the return because they original cast won't be doing the voices, it won't be the same.Anyway here are some of my favorite quotes from the show,

(fry stated after the mermaid explains how they would have intercourse afterwards fry runs the hell out of there back to the ship and says)
    "Why couldn't she have been the other kind of mermaid, with the fish part on top, and the lady part on the bottom?"

Bender: I'm sorry, guys. I never meant to hurt you. Just to destroy everything you ever believed in.

Leela:professor. Please. Society is never gonna make any progress until we all learn to pretend to like each other. Now, let's go over there and make these hideous strangers feel welcome.

Zapp: Perhaps I could paint a fence or service you sexually or mop the floors.
    Leela: You don't know how to do any of those things.
    Zapp: Kiff might.
  3. lachrymose27

The original cast are all here.. aren't they? lol
  4. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

err yeah it's all the opriginal cast (for now...see this) but its not the same as before (in my opiinion) it's good but some how not as good as b4 but each espiode of season 6 seems to be getting better so theres hope....I won't be watching if the change the voice actors...it wont be the same.
  5. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

From what i've heard and that article steeb posted there is a possibility because the network stated all the actors wanted more more which i find hard to believe because thier is no way all of them demanded more money.I think they just wanted cheaper actors because comedy central can't pay the salary they were getting before.

I just can't imagine ""Bite my shiny metal ass" coming from another voice actor.
  6. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link and i won't be watching it as wel if they can't the voice actors.
  7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I just watched Episode 7 season 6 and OMG its the best one yet... :D I hope they figure out this contract thingy and keep the orignal cast and keep on rolling out gems like this episode ....
  8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I've liked it so far.

However, the widescreen format and hd audio actually bothers me more than you would think.

I'll probably get used to it though.
  9. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

HELL YES!!!!!!

I'd bought the movies as they came out, just praying for a T.V. return. XD
    I am very happy and extremely satisfied with Futurama's new season <3

...as a person who thinks The Simpsons humor has been tired and drawn out since I was 9... I have always ALWAYS loved Futurama since season 1 premiered.

Anyone who has a PS3 or BluRay-- I highly recommend buying the 'movies' in BluRay; if you're an 'extras' person, like I am.

Ahh--- and about the cast... so far, I believe it's all original cast.
    If they were to change any of the cast members; the new voices would be identical to the old ones- the work would just be with different people.
    I'm sure everything is being done to figure shit out and keep all of the original members though. They really make a great team~ ^____^
  10. lachrymose27

sadly i already have seasons 1-5 on dvd.. dvds don't go for much nowadays :p. The simpsons, egh, it wasn't cool anymore after the first 4 seasons.
  11. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Farscape fan? :tongue:
  12. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

lol, yup i love that show with a passion.I use farscape slang all the time and people are like what the heck are you talking about.My favorite farscape words to use are,

I use these all the time.
  13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Futurama is awesome...I need to catch up on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.