Fuuuuck

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by silent_chaos, Jul 20, 2016.

1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I'm DONE!

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

No. Keep battling. You can make it. Thinking of you & take care.

3. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I get that it sucks, though; so-don't get me wrong... I hear you!

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What was the last straw? Can you share with us why you're feeling this way?

5. silent_chaos

I'm tired of getting hurt. I'm tired of being the nice person. I wish I could kill my feeling. I want to be numb. I don't want to want love. But I do. I can't help it. I'm tired of making the wrong decisions for myself. I'm a desperate piece of shit. Im ugly. My heart is a looser. I just want what I give. I'm to nice of a person with genuine feelings. Which is getting me nowhere in life.

6. silent_chaos

I'm weak and the biggest push over that ever walked this earth. I can't even handle little bumps in the road. I can't handle change. I'm doing nothing in this world. I don't contribute anything to the world.

7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* sorrry that you are feeling so bad. You can get through this.

8. DrownedFishOnFire

Hey there Chaos.

Your allowed to cry,scream, have a melt down etc, its okay.

Some take changes in a stride most of us have varying degrees of reactions so don't feel like you're the only one. Hang in there and talk about which change bothered you the most?

9. silent_chaos

My biggest problem right now is how bad I'm struggling in my DBT group. But it just topped it off that I was talking to someone from a dating site. And I finally convinced them to do a voice call. Well....... I turned out to be a man, not a women that I thought I was talking too. And this morning I woke up to a message from them saying I was a weak person and I don't deserve to see the sun on this earth. Or grace my presents upon people.

10. silent_chaos

This is exactly what they wrote

sweetheart, you are a weak person. the duration of your presence from this world has expired from this moment. The sun is shining up high as a clear indication that it is not time for you to wake up and make your presence into this new day to brighten people's worlds.

11. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

So sorry you're going through this. Please don't give up. Don't listen to that awful message.

You deserve to be here and see the sun rise each day. We care about you so much. Hugs

12. silent_chaos

All hopes of any future are gone well never had any to begin with. I have no goals. I have nothing. All I do anymore is cry and self harm. What kind of life is this for anyone. Why can't I get the guts up and do it. I'm so fucking angry that I can't just do it. I'm even failing at that. I could easily do it right now. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of walking around a bandage on my arm and getting asked what happened and i embaracly make up a lie.

13. DrownedFishOnFire

Sounds like you were a victim of a sadistic catfish. Please fight back and don't give up. That type of a person intend on inflicting harm and getting off it.

14. silent_chaos

This was nothing compared to the catfish/scammed I had a few months ago. I made a stupid mistake with that one. And some how I did get threw it after talking to the banks. But this one I was hurt by what they said to me.

15. DrownedFishOnFire

It sucks major when someone says stuff like that. Very Sorry that they did that and hope you're able to heal from this

16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:(Some people get their pleasure out of hurting others, why? i do not know but that's the worst of human nature. I hope you will consider seeking a date elsewhere and that this incident does not hold you back. Hold your head up high, screw that message they sent, it means nothing, (hugs)

17. brknsilence

Hugs

Here for you.

Sorry you're going through this.

Hugs

18. brknsilence

Here for you

Hugs

Please don't give up