Fuuuuuu-

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by barto, Jan 5, 2012.

1. barto

barto Well-Known Member

I haven't been on this website in months, but I just feel like crying and bitching. I can't even form a coherent paragraph right now.

Nine days ago, I had to get both my canines removed because they were impacted and have two holes cut into the roof of my mouth. I'm scared to death of doctors/being operated on/etc, but I made it through. I was in terrible pain and I had stitches in my gums, but I made it through and I was proud of myself.

Two days ago, I finally worked up the courage to eat real food and the packing in the left hole of my mouth fell out. Next day, I was in the dentist's office again having the bone in my mouth re-exposed again and packaged, AGAIN. This what about 20x worse than the original operation.

I just sneezed and guess what fell out

On top of all the physical pain, I guess I've got some emotional too. The two missing teeth and stitches just make me feel ugly and disgusting. I look like I wandered off the set of a Deliverance remake. The lack of teeth has also given me a lisp that my peers don't miss a chance to mock.

Drama with bio family. Drama with friends. Prozac no worky. Ughhh

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

I feel like all of this isl kicking my paranoia and anxiety into high gear. Why do they keep falling out? Simple answer: the dentists designed them to fall out. They're all fucking sadists just looking for the smallest opportunity to cut me open. Why the hell do I even need holes in the roof of my mouth? I don't see a reason. Because their isn't one.

I'm not getting back in that chair. Fuck dentists.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Mel,

Sorry the operations have put you in so much pain, both physically and emotionally. I wish you all the relief there is to alleviate much of this suffering, and I despise the way your peers are treating you. What a shame that they can't be more considerate....maybe they will get into trouble for this. :( On another important note, please keep us updated about how you're doing, and thanks so much for checking in....I really hope things pick up soon. Offering you a big, warm welcome-back hug....you take care. :hug:

Alex

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Can you try going to a different dentist?