Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Domo, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Everything is falling down around me.

I feel sick.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Domo can you call you doctor now or hospital get some help okay patrick will be there soon and i knowhow much you love him so please call someone to help you okay please
  3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Everyone i love, leaves.

Patrick will probably run away and go find someone who doesn't have a rotten heart.

Losing my job soon then I'll lose my house. I'll lose my freedom and i'll have nothing to live for.

I'm losing everything and i may as well end it sooner then later so i don't have to go through anymore.
  4. total eclipse

Do you know for sure you are losing you job Domo or is that something you just feel. Have you talked to your doctor yet about this. Call and make appt to talk with him okay. Ask boss if there any other jobs he can refer you to if you are indeed being let go. tell him your circumstance. patrick would be lucky to have such kind person looking after him:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

The company is dissolving.

I won't get another job.

I don't even fucking care.

Everything is ruined and i am sick of fighting for my life.
  6. total eclipse

You don't know that you won't get anothr job your boss will write you a good reference letter. There are other companies out there not just the one you have been working for that will hire you. You just have to not feel so overwhelmed with every thing thus getting help from your doctor okay
    Lots of people loose thier jobs and are able to readjust and get new ones it will take some effort and time okay
    You have no way of knowing what will come in future so don't give up yet.
  7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It's not just the job. There's more.

My future, will be shit, just like everything else. And i have no one to blame but myself.

Throw all the platitudes around that you want, they all might be true and this is all distorted. I just don't want to do it anymore. I have no interest in experiencing anything good and certainly no more pain.
  8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

doesn't seem to me like you have a rotten heart. seems like you've posted here trying to help people. that doesn't seem like the sort of thing that a rotten hearted person would do.
  9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Domo! You can make it through this! Don't give up! :hug: I am sad you feel so down. Sometimes it helps to get some funny movies and just laugh. Or to get some sad moives and just let it all out in tears. There is always prayer of course. :D I miss you how are you?
  10. total eclipse

Of course you do not want to experiance pain disappointment confusion
    You life has just been thrown in dismay right now with help you can get it back in order
    Domo you are a fighter inside and nomatter what you do you will always be a fighter
    Talk to your boss your doctor and get some support now to help you in making the right steps so you don't fall apart
    take care okay small steps now small ones and you won't feel so overwhelmed
    I know you can do this Domo you can
  11. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Hey Daphna, it's been a while. I've been on a rollercoaster. I hate rollercoasters. How've you been?

Violet, i'm sorry :hug: It hurts and my head won't stop.
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey Domo...don't chuck in the towel...
    we need you....
    please don't give up till you've tried everything you can first...
    do you think you need to talk to your doctor?
  13. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Well, i see my therapist again next Tuesday and i think my psychiatrist too pretty soon.

I don't know, i'm just not sure how much more they can do. My meds and therapy do help. But apart from taking more meds, i just have to keep doing what i am doing in therapy.

I just don't want to have to be turned into a zombie so that i can cope with life, because, well, that's just sad and not a life at all. I'm happy with what my anti depressant is doing but i am very against taking anything more for me.

I don't know. I don't know what i want anymore.

Thank you IV. I know how hard it is for you and it means a lot that you are here :hug:
  14. total eclipse

Hey Domo been thinking all night the place is closing down and all your coworkers and boss will be going through same thing as you. Maybe reach out to them okay see if they got some good ideas on how to move forward. See if they got any suggestions how where to apply for new job. If all of you got together and helped each other like support coucilling group you would not feel so alone in this. More heads together get alot more done right. I hope you company has therapy for everyone there and has a replacement plan in place to help all get new positons else where.
  15. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Violet, thank you.

The difference between me and my co workers are they are not mentally ill. My boss knew about me so i was looked after. It will be extremely hard for me to find that kind of thing again.

Work is everything to me. Not that i love what i do but it gets me out of my head. i can barely handle being home on the weekends. I get so suicidal. If i am out of work for months i don't know that i can survive and the stress of having to try find something new will just be icing on the cake.
  16. total eclipse

I understand Domo i hope your doc can connect you with services that take on workers that do need some support I too am trying to get my duaghter work as i know how beneficial it is to keep busy. Can you at least do volunteer work just for time being with animals anything so you are kept busy. i hope things turn around for you soon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.