gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ergo51, Dec 22, 2008.

1. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

F*****G punch me in the face. You ******* hate me, I've read so many lonely posts on this forum and IF YOU ARE I'tll make you ******* sick..........................................I was/am a handsome man I've BEEN WITH so many ******* WOMEN IN MY TIME YOU WOULD SPIT ON ME IF YOU EVER MET ME, YOU WOULD BE RIGHT, YOU WOULD RIDICULE ME FOR BEING THE **** THAT I AM AND YOU WOULD BE RIGHT....................................................FUCK I'VE HAD SO MANY MEN COME ONTO ME AS WELL IN MY TIME....i AM THE KING OF ****S......................................BUT IT DOESN'T WORK COS I HATE MY FUCKING SOUL........................................ I'VE BEEN OUT TONIGHT..................FUCK I CAN'T EVEN GO TO FUCKING DINNER WITHOUT WANTING TO GOUGE MY FUCFKING FACDE WITH A FUCKING KNIFE SO HOW THE FUCK WAS BEING FUCKING GOOD LOOKING EVER GOING TO FUCKING HELP EH?
    GOOD LOOKINGF AND WELL SPOKEN MEANS YOUR FUCKING OK DOES IT? FUCKING DOES NOT FUCKING JUST GIVES YOU SOMETHING ELSE TO FUCKING HATE YOURSELF FOR..............................................................................FUCK. THE FUCKING BOX IS FUCKING CLOSING IN AND I AM A FUCKING ****.........................................................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    *******************************************************! FUCK I'M SO ASHAMED SHALL I SUBMIT THIS THREAD.....................FUCK YEAH SOMRT5HING ELSE TO FUCKING REGRET

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I've never seen the word 'fuck' used so many times in one post before. :unsure:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Long.