Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaraRose, Jun 27, 2011.

1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Why do I hafta think about being alone TONIGHT! When I work the next day so I cant get freakin wasted! GAAH! At least last night I coulda grabbed the alcohol I have and just drank myself till I didn't know what was up! F*CK! I want out of this damn rut! I am sick and tired of being alone. Tired of no friends. Of no family members wanting to hang out with me. Tired of sitting in an apartment alone!

I'm 27! Where the hell has my life gone?! My 21 year old cousin has more of a life then I can ever have. She is married, planning on moving, has everything she could want, tons of friends and DOESNT hafta work at all! BUT ME! I'm almost 28 and I have nothing! I'm stuck working in a place I hate but I can't leave just because I'm terrified that if I do the people that I AT LEAST talk to at work will leave me! I live alone with my cats. I have no friends anymore and I just can't think of any way of making new ones.

I'm so desperate that I'm tempted to just pack up a suitcase and grab my cats and just drive until I get tired and find a new place. I just wanna cry so freakin badly. Cry and eat my weight in food. F*CK DIET!!
  2. Octsia

Octsia Active Member

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, but your purpose will shine through someday. Remember, the last will be first ^_^ Hang in there and cuggle your kitties, you know you were born to be a winner, come on, look in therez!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i think taking your cats and just going for a long drive will help hun I do that just to get out of my head space hugs to you