Gaaaaah!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SaraRose, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

This was supposed to be a fun week but its been sooo freaking tiring, and it's just began. I'm so close to crying...

My horrible self-confidence leaves me overguessing everything. Am I being good hostess, am I boring... It's just giving me one panic attack after another.

And then work calls and leaves a message putting full blame on me for some paperwork not peerfect, screw the fact theres 2 shifts after me that never finished it. It feels like everyone is targeting me. I don't know how much more I can stand.

Dear g*d all I wanna do is curl up and cry. This was supposed to be a fun time...is this proof that I don't deserve any fun times? I'm keeping strong, smiling to not worry my guest but I'm terrified I may not have a job when I come back from this vacation and I can't afford that.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Sarah,

I sense it is hard not to beat yourself up right now, when you do not feel you are meeting other's standards.....I've been there too....I hope you can soon take some time for yourself to recharge, a day to take care of you and no one else....again sorry so much is going on this week. Hugs and kind thoughts headed your way. :hug:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can understand why you feel this way...I second guess myself all of the time. I wonder if people are bored when they spend time with me, or if they think I'm weird or something. I'm sure you are being a good hostess! Your friend came to see you because she wanted to spend time with you, so I am sure she's having a fun time. I'm sorry that your work is giving you a hard time...maybe try explaining the situation to them? I hope things will work out for you and that you will feel better soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.