Gah, i hate being so frightened by people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

Okay, Today i went to an art show and Ami was in it for an honorable mention award, and knowing full out that i'm terrible around people i went anyways and tried to take a picture of her getting her award, and i couldn't do it. I was shaking terribly and then my eyes started watering crying and ugh i practically had a panic attack just trying to take a picture of her and i feel terrible.
    Any group larger than one on one and it's with certain people i guess, like people i've been around a long time usually i'm okay with and i don't freak out as bad but i'm still really scared. and in a certain position as well, if i'm with my therapist, i'm use to sitting to talk to her, and if i stand up i freak out as well i really don't understand it :(
    Everyone there was really happy and talkative and i swear if someone would've even said hi to me or asked if i was okay or even said excuse me for me to move i would've freaked out >.<
    The senior art teacher laughed at me trying to take a picture of Ami. But thinking positively at least now she knows i exist, dunno if it was a good way to be noticed, but at least she knows i'm in art lol
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

aw i know how you must have felt i hate gatherings too I am glad you went though good for you for having that courage. hugss