Gah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

I have never been so pissed in my life. I swear I thought and very stupidly I might add that things couldnt get any worse than they were. If it was just one thing going on, but lots of little things surrounding it, I would be ok. But NO this is all seperate shit! Work is driving me crazy, I swear I could of hit someone. My family is driving me off the wall, I mean seriously leave me alone, we dont speak for a reason so back the fuck off. My friends I cant seem to help, but lord knows I try. I have no idea where I am going wrong there. And to top it all off I have fallen back into my old ways, how bloody perfect. I know its wrong, and I try to stop but I suck at it. Someone told me I would snap eventually, and I have. I am so enraged right now, if I didnt just type it out I would go off on someone undeserving. I think sometimes that God gets pleasure from watching us squirm. I dont know what I am going to do, I am just so pissed!!!!

R

Robin

Hey Kels, it's nice to see you about but I wonder if the price of seeing you again is worth it for you. I do know that with maybe a little help from members here you pretty much straightened yourself out before and I know you have the strength to do so again, when we are forced to struggle we revert to states where we coped with struggle before, I am sure once you address the issues affecting your life so negatively right now you will bounce back sooner or later and you're not required to do it alone :) :hug:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
You've heard the words I have to share Kelsey. So I wont repeat them. But saying I love you and sending you huge hugs is something worth repeating over and over again. Sweetie, you are not alone in this so please let others help until you have your own strength back. One of my own hun, you know that..... one of my own always.

I am sorry things have slipped for you recently. You are a very strong intelligent young woman and I know you know what it takes to get through the hard times. You have done it before and although it isn't any easier you will move past it more quickly as you know what to expect. You know we are hear to support and help you as much as you are for those around you. Take care Kels. You are in my thoughts. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00