Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1izombie, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I was doing good...fuck..i was looking to the future....i was making plans figuring out how to do what i needed to do, i was hopeful, i was happy

thats all changed now, all i feel is pain, sooo much fuckin sorry but i dont think that i can carry on

too much pain, im sooo alone, all i have is pain.....
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

whats causing you pain dude?
  3. 1izombie

my life....I'm to weak to fragile...i care to totally alone, unloved, uncared for....nthing is ging right for me...i fucked it all up....real good
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey your not alone you have the forum here your friends here. I know your upset and sad alot of us are right now I wish i could take your pain away but it is okay to be sad when something tragic happens. Stick here with forum okay You have friends here and you would be missed call crisis if you have to but stay safe okay please stay safe.
  5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

shes got a point man. the world needs more people like you and violet, people who care. :)
  6. 1izombie

I care but the only thing it has ever gotten me is pain...i cant do this any what now....what the fuck do i do......
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You care like i do with your whole heart and we feel pain more but you are able to help people more because of this. You can relate and truly understand them. Hang in there talk to crisis team if need be just talk to them about your pain it does help Stay here and talk but know you are needed here your insight and compassion are needed to help others in pain Again stay safe reach out for help to crisis and stay here for support you can do this
  8. 1izombie

i'll try to be as safe as i can be....i havent cut in over a week ...everything was going soo good....i knew i shouldnt have gotten my hopes up.....bleeeeeeh
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Things were going good for a while, and they can be that way again. I know you're sad and hurting. Yesterday was a really tough day. But you can get through this. You're not weak; you're strong. And lots of people care about you here. You don't have to go through this alone.
  10. 1izombie

it always seems to be one thing or another....i can nevr be happy for long, then everything comes crashing down around me, if never fails, it always comes back to this...depression, this loneliness , this inevitability....fuck!!!!

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

hey zombie,
    ummm. you had some real good days there. now calm down, relax and try to regain what you had going for you the last few days.

sometimes having a relationship is more trouble than its worth. maybe you should just take some time for yourself and then work on a relationship.

get started on something that you wanted to do. like learning a new language.

dont wallow, just get up and get going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.