Game: King of the Hill

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by kittenette, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittenette

kittenette Well-Known Member

i couldn't see anyone playing this before so basically the idea is to come up with creative ideas for how to knock the person above you off the "hill" and become King of the Hill. I'll start.

I sneak up on 'the old king' and stab him in his sleep and become King of the Hill!

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I charge up the hill, bow deeply to the king, then pull out a long feather and tickle him until he slides down the hill, making me the king of the hill.

3. Anonymu

Anonymu Well-Known Member

I'll throw a grenade, and after he blows up I'll go over his remains, holding his heart in my hand and screaming "Bow before me!!!". And then everyone will bow in front of the new king of the hill.

4. kittenette

kittenette Well-Known Member

i ride in on my army of giant man eating giraffes and pluck the king from his thrown before sliding down and taking my place as king of the hill.

5. Acy

I joust with the king and knock him down. In his suit of armor, he cannot get up, so I am now king of the hill.

6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I attract said king down the hill with the pungent fragrance of Acy's perfume, and I quickly take his spot as king of the hill before he knows what's coming. :)

7. Acy

I throw a cream pie in the king's face and while he cleans up, I steal the throne!

8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I change the king's diapers, wash my hands, take him to preschool, and then become King of the Hill!

:stars:

9. Acy

I shout to the king that there's a telephone call for him and he has to take it in the office...I nab the throne and become king of the hill :smile:

10. pogosticker

pogosticker Well-Known Member

I yell "Ice cream man!" to which he runs down the hill looking for the ice cream truck. I climb to the top and take my place as the new king of the hill.

11. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

Ill walk up to him dressed as the King from the old Burger King commercials, if he doesn run like hell then I shall bow to him

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I tell the queen that the king has cheated on her, and I arm her with a big knife. I now become king of the hill.

13. Perhapsa3

Perhapsa3 Well-Known Member

I tip off the police and after they arrest Witty for assisted manslaughter I become king of the hill.

14. Acy

I invite Perhapsa3 to a party and enclose an "evil map" with the wrong directions. When perphapsa3 gets lost, I take over the hill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.