Game of the year, well sort of

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by neverdie, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

I've been waiting for the next version of this game for 3 years and finally it's suppose to come out in April 2008. If u haven't already seen it, here is the newest game teaser.

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=4766

I just recently installed vista, but can't get the old gta3 to work. Anyone have any suggestions?

I know on the new game gta4 I'll have to buy a new puter. My old one just won't be able to handle the graphics

2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

It's posible you might have to get a patch for GTA3 so it runs on vista. Best bet is to search the dedicated forums to see if others have run into the same problems. They usually get round it. I couldn't install AGe of Empires 3 ad on pack the other day. I found out it was because I put the link in the start menu in my own sub folder. How stupid is that!
    Hope GTA4 is as good as the others.

3. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

GTA4 looks pretty good .... I hope it's not a let down like san andreas though .... would like to get back to the old GTA mass murdering ways :blink:

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Just thought I'd bring this thread back cuz GTA4 is so kickass. Anyone else play it? I play it all the time. It's the best thing ever created in this world.

5. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

GTA4 is great but sometimes can get slightly boring. :annoying_computer:

6. Raven

Raven Guest

Zombie thread !!!!!

(really don't reply to a 5 year old post please start a new conversation).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.