game over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take anymore of the yelling and screaming. All they do is yell, "kill yourself, killyourself, you little
shit... you're worthless!" I already know that I am worthless, I don't need them to keep yelling at me about it.
I have been hiding in my room all day but they got here and now I can't make them go away. I have to make them shut
up. I used to be able to trick them by asphyxiating myself until I would pass out...I will keep trying at least for
now. If that dowesn't work I will just give in. They win the game

Hi there. I'm new.

This is not a total cure but I would take 2 cod-liver oil tablets every day, meditate and exercise and most importantly talk to someone. People are Very understanding and they do honestly want to help. No more coffee or stimulants, take a nice warm bath, maybe lisern to calming music.

Talk to me if you like through MSN. just honestly talk to someone as being alone is really bad. the voices aren't right.

The voices you are hearing are not right. You should not kill yourself and you are by no means worthless. You do need some outside help hun. Maybe they can make the voices go away and things could be okay again. Please don't refuse to get help when it is offered to you. It is vital to your well-being. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00