game over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by see, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see

see Well-Known Member

this will sound pathetic and weak actually hilarious.
    My internet signal has dissapeard and they cant find or fix it.ironically i am in town today will be a month before i come again.

This might seem like a smal insignificat problem in the big world but for me its the end of the line the loss of all hope. Did it have to happen now in my darkest hour I am am left with irrational toughts to face tehm alone the verything I cant do no more.

The urge the compultion to end my life is so strong it consumes me,.
    its kind of sad taht it ends this way but then again I died a long time ago lost my soul and havent been able to find any meaing or purpose.

Just wnted to say thank you as you were the only ones who seemed to care. If I receive the miracle i have been praying for we will talk again if not take care........

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Damn that sucks having no internet, I know I wouldnt cope. Surely they must be able to fix it? I sure hope so
    Please stay in touch whenever you get near a comp! :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang in there hun, we once lost out internet for 3 whole months (some moron had cut thru the cable but all the engineers who came out couldnt find it):mad:
    It was bloody awful and yeah to those who don't use the internet it was seen as a minor irritation; but to my son who lives on the net...well he nearly lost the plot.
    Hope this gets sorted a.s.a.p for you. Meanwhile keep us updated if and when you can. :hug:

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi see

was wondering why hadnt heard from you was worried. People here do care about you i care, i wish we had a quick fix solution for you, do u have anybody else with a pc that can let you go on line??
    Please dont give up now you have travelled to far to quit hang in there hun pm if u can ill look out for u:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.