game over.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

crash, burn, no energy, tense, stressed, depressed, not sleeping, not able to eat, so down, no motivation for anything. I don't even want people to be near me, i don't want anyone to care for me. I want to be left alone in my bedroom, curtains closed, room dark. Nightmares are getting worse again, flashbacks are back with a force again. I woke couldn't breath, i woke again no feeling down the right side of my body, leg..leg is now dead. head is hurting its kiling me. i've cried. officially a mess.

what have I done to deserve this, i don't have the energy to fight anymore. I don't have anything.

no idea what I have to do but it appears from what i'm being told that i'm getting worse and quite quickly.

is it game over, it feels so much like it.

I need a friend, someone to talk too..there's no one around. I need to hear a friendly voice, but there's no one around. I'm falling, i've fallen. I need help, i'm calling, shouting, but no one around. i'm on my own. I can no longer do this. there's nothing left.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:hug: Lost, I want to help you and so do many others here. Please you have to pull yourself through this, let us help.
  3. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

hey lost,,,we're here to listen,,to talk to,, to help in anyway we can..hang in there..your not alone..
  4. lost_child

I'm so void. there's nothing. nothing. I don't even know what I need to do anymore. I give up. I'm so scared of everything. i just want to die, I want it all to go. i'm scared. I want my mum and she doesn't want me. fuck it all. she can cry tears over my coffin. my eyes are heavy. i'm scared and I want to disappear. what do i have to do.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe you could start by having something to eat lost child. You sounds like your very tired and maybe hungry. It may also be time for you to be hospitalized to recover.
  6. lost_child

When your soul goes to heaven
    all sins are forgiven
    When your body is laid to rest
    finally you will feel blessed.
    Your body burns and turns to ashes
    no more of your life passes you in flashes
    people say goodbye
    some may even cry.
    My soul is broken,
    I wish I'd never spoken
    from the days where I tried to laugh
    to the days where I had enough.
    My body started to decompose
    as it received even more blows
    I entered the early stages of death
    just waiting to take my last breath.
    I'd already started to die.
    and was prepared to say good-bye
    the letters almost done
    to show that somedays were fun
    This time next week,
    my broken soul
    will go to heaven
    my body will be laid to rest
    My sins will be forgiven
    no longer will I be scared
    the time has come for my final quest
    I now have to lay my soul to rest
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

That was a beautiful, yet heartbreaking poem lost child. It almost made me cry. I think a nice title for it could be 'my broken soul.' But please lost child, don't give up. Don't let your tormentors win by giving up. Show them that you're stronger than they could have ever imagined. Please don't give up...
  8. lost_child

if I had the energy to fight I would. I've not felt this low in a while. I want a gun, i want a blade, i want pills...i want to sit in my room, candal alight watching the flame as i lay on my bed and drift away...the flame will fade as my life fades away once the flame is out, i will be gone. I want to die and i want it to be peaceful in my bed where normally bad things happen. gonna cry again, i don't cry. this isn't me. this isn't me. i don't cry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.