Game over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nolight, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nolight

nolight New Member

I have never wrote or even commented on this website so this will be the first not sure that is a bad thing or a good thing but all I no is that I cant do this thing called life anymore. I have been through quite alot these last 6 months where close reletives and a friend have all died suddenly around me totally 6 people if that aint a sign i dont no what is, also my work life has been turned upside down, I have worked for a company for 15 years only to be bullied and mistreated in the last year and had no support from them during this time even when they no they are in the wrong, I see no way out at present but just to end it all. everyone will be better off with out me and live a hopeful life with out the worry of me, I am under doctors and on med's but non of it seems to work. Everyone i have contact with seems to have ill fate and i am now starting to take it seriously with its cause they no me, I try to blame myself for everything that is happening even if i no deep down that it has nothing to do with me but really how much shit can one person take. So I have decide to sort it out once and for all to stop everyones suffering not just mine I think tonight will be the night all i say is thanks for letting me post this xxx

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Have you thought about looking for a new job? Yes it is stressful... but it could help you a great deal...

3. Sent

Sent Banned Member

Maune common mayne!
    Another uk suicidal? Y'all beating japan tonight!
    Lol jk jk

Mayne its not ur fault I'm sorry its so hard that's what I tell myself and everyone
    Cuz its true and helps
    Just living cuz scared to die and the small joys of life like crap I forget
    But mayne idk mayne u be ok we have forces in the celestial plane
    Working for our good mayne
    Pls don't die it'll be ok mayne pls

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hello
    Glad you have wrote here as is good way to get things off your chest without judgement but understanding.I have lost people through my life guess my biggest loss was mum then dad.Ive had to deal with that and other crap.Jobs are easy to change.So what you have said all in your post and i do understand your job sux not worth dying for yes loosing ppl not your fault nothing can stop that.You do need to find some support though we are here but do you see a councillor or therapist as they are great support networks too.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I've worked jobs that had issues as bad as what you say. Just shrug it off or seek out a new position somewhere. Don't let idiots at work get you that down. They are definitely not worth it. Do you really feel that the bully's at work are more important than you life? Also, as we grow older, we all start to see friends and relatives pass away. It will come to each of us as well, in time, and nobody escapes it. What we do is try to extend as long as we can - don't end the game before the fat lady sings, so to speak. With the job, file charges against them - or move on and seek employment elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.