• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Empathy Only Gamer time

Gonz

sick and tired of being sick and tired
Speaking of, I got a few old favorites on the ol' Xbox a few months ago while they were on sale: the remasters of Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XII (aka, the last three good ones [and I will defend X-2 to the death, don't fuckin' test me, lol]).

Just finally started playing them again, only about 4 hours into X, but reminded why I loved it so much.

Legate Lanius

Try not to kill yourself 2020 challenge.
Well, don't leave us in suspense, what game is it?
Don't starve, never played it but remembered that it was popular like 6 years ago. I have now played 4-5 hours and am really liking it. Was getting sick of my old games. It was really cheap, like 8 euro with all the dlc.

Legate Lanius

Try not to kill yourself 2020 challenge.
Speaking of, I got a few old favorites on the ol' Xbox a few months ago while they were on sale: the remasters of Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XII (aka, the last three good ones [and I will defend X-2 to the death, don't fuckin' test me, lol]).

Just finally started playing them again, only about 4 hours into X, but reminded why I loved it so much.
Never played any final fantasy stuff, so that might be next up if I can find a good deal on steam over Christmas or Easter.

Gonz

Don't starve, never played it but remembered that it was popular like 6 years ago. I have now played 4-5 hours and am really liking it. Was getting sick of my old games. It was really cheap, like 8 euro with all the dlc.
Ooh yeah, I've heard of it, sounded like a really creative premise.

Gonz

Never played any final fantasy stuff, so that might be next up if I can find a good deal on steam over Christmas or Easter.
I'd recommend VI, IX (where my avatar comes from), or X as a starting point for anyone who hasn't played an FF game. But if you like that type of classic rpg at all, then any but the last few are among the best of the best. Hell, they basically define the genre.

Quietus

There's this game I've been digging lately, called GTFO.

Right now their matchmaking is almost exclusively on Discord.

It takes four people to cooperate and get through a level, works best if everyone is communicating on a mic.

Pretty interesting game. It's in Early Access, so it's not finished and will have things added to it in the future.

https://gtfo.gamepedia.com/GTFO

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00